Club Cars/ Groups Terms and Conditions
Clubs and Groups Terms and Conditions:
Please Read DEADLINE: 5PM – 30th June 2022
1. To qualify for a club pitch, your Club/Group must have a minimum of 5 vehicles.
2. You can bulk buy as many entry tickets as you wish at the time of booking or at any time after this up until 5pm on 30th June 2022 (subject to availability)
3. All vehicle/drivers details need to be submitted by the admin/organiser of the club/group only, and all passes/tickets will be sent recorded delivery to the admin/organiser address only.
4. Location requests are not guaranteed. The Scottish Festival of Motoring will endeavor to meet location preferences but disputes will not be entered in to. The club car must be registered to the person that is driving the car and the V5 for the vehicle must be in their name.
5. A completed booking form and full payment must be received to confirm your Club/Group Booking.
6. Any vehicles arriving at the venue without a Club/Group Pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located within the confines of the allocated stand. Organisers of the Club/Group Booking, will be sent vehicle passes and it is their responsibility to distribute them to their members attending the show. Vehicles will be searched on arrival at the venue for forbidden items.
7. No monetary refunds will be given. Tickets are not refundable (in the unlikely event the festival did not to ahead on the planned date and had to be changed due to Covid or unforeseen circumstances outwith Ideal Festivals Ltd control, your ticket/s will be validated for the new date)
8. The Scottish Festival of Motoring, and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any Car Club/Group members.
9. All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved Club Stand.
10. No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Car Clubs/Groups (and their staff) or The Scottish Motoring Festival (and their staff) will be allowed.
11. Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any Club/Group stand under any circumstances.
12. The distribution of leaflets is strictly forbidden. Club posters or other club promotional material must be distributed within the confines of the Club/Group Stand area only.
13. Car Clubs/Groups are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
14. Only Club/Group merchandise that matches the name of the club/group on the booking form can be sold from the stand.
15. Generators are NOT allowed on the site. BBQ’s are not permitted.
16. Scottish Festival of Motoring is a private event and as such filming is restricted to non-commercial photography (still or moving pictures). Any photos taken or filming done remains the copyright of Scottish Festival of Motoring and as such by attending the event you agree that any and all photos/film be used by Scottish Festival of Motoring at any time without further communication. Commercial photography/filming for profit is forbidden without prior written consent and a fee paid.
17. Car Clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their Club/Group Stand. The Scottish Festival of Motoring will not be responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Car Club/Groups members’ property howsoever caused.
18. The Scottish Festival of Motoring is a static festival, no vehicles permitted to move during festival times.
19. No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. Any glass will be confiscated.
20. Dogs are permitted on site, however must be kept on a lead at all times.
21. Adverse weather ticket policy. In case of the festival being severely affected by adverse weather, please retain your ticket as a credit value may be attributed to your ticket.
22. Quad bikes, mopeds are allowed on site, must remain static throughout the festival.
23. No parking on any roadway – park only in the parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking marshals.
24. No independent sound systems are allowed on site.
25. Medical assistance can be found at the foyer area, located in the main Highland Hall.
26. Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
27. No fireworks, chinese lanterns or aerial drones are permitted anywhere throughout festival.
28. The Scottish Festival of Motoring reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
29. By including your vehicle in any of the club stands at the festival, an image of your vehicle may be photographed and be included in any part of our website and social media platforms.
30. Scottish Festival of Motoring reserve the right to change or amend the date or venue of the event, due to reasons beyond their control.
31. Scottish Festival of Motoring reserves the right to alter the show content at short notice. In the event of this happening, no refunds will be issued or exchanges offered.